Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Starting A New Blog

Hello,

This is the first posting to my new blog "Old Knotty Buoy". I've had a little trouble getting it set up and learning how to use the interface, so if you stay with me, I'll soon be talking about my bikes and their repair.

I follow many Blog's that I find very impressive. I hope to add to the conversation in my city as well as to the discussions around the world.

I mostly bike for fun and enjoyment. I'm in my mid-fifties and certainly don't ride (race) like I used to. As I've gotten older my riding has adjusted to my needs and wants. I have slowed a bit and need to work on both strength and endurance. It's been a while since I've ridden long distances and will be working up to that.

For the time being, my post will focus on two topics.

* Finding & Fixing Old Bikes

* How my riding has adjusted to my age, and what issues arise from that, that are worth talking about.

That's it for now, be safe out there!

Old Knotty Buoy

No comments:

Post a Comment